Thursday, September 3, 2009

Ugh! Day 4

Guilty of late night snacking again last night. So, just for the record, add a childrens cliff bar and 1/2 oz of pistachios.

Today
0 - 64 oz DC - (I had an anxious day between job interview & dr's appt and DC is my vice)
120 - Lara Bar
70 - 1 oz original jerky
330 - 1 fajita pita
180 - kilt lifter

It's 5:00 now so the rest of my calories are yet to be determined
************************************************************
170 - 1 oz pistachios (I wish we'd hurry up and run out of those)
240 - protein bar
0 - 32 oz water

a 4.2 mile walk through Ferndale.

If I can get myself to stop eating tonight that puts me at 1110 for the day!

One more good note:
The doctors scale says Ive lost 4lbs since last week! That's not 4 lbs in 4 days, just 4 lbs since I was at the doctors last.

9 days until my three hour intro to vinyasa yoga class.

0 comments: