Saturday, September 5, 2009

A little psychology and a lot of excuses

Ok, so, it would seem that merely the knowledge that I CAN'T have something makes me want it all the more. I made it about three days before I full on rebelled. I started with a little cheating, then just went "forget it." I had some big time PMS this week which didn't help, and then yesterday I woke up feeling the beginnings of a bladder infection. I'm ok now, successfully fought off and all that, but I obviously wasn't going to the gym feeling like that. I've been eating better for the last few weeks and have been going to the gym. I had lost a couple of pounds by doing that, and I've been binging more since trying to diet than I did before I started. So, I'm out with the diet. However, I am still all about being more conscious of what I'm eating and the quantity I'm eating. I'm also all about getting back into the gym every day next week. I haven't given up on trying to lose weight or get healthier, just changing the way in which I'm trying to accomplish these goals. I cannot live without bread or soda, so there it is. Today I even had two slices of pizza and half of a doughnut, but we were also painting the church all day, so I cut myself some slack! I'll still keep you all updated as to what I'm eating, but it's probably going to be a lot worse than what all of you are eating :)

0 comments: