Tuesday, September 1, 2009

End of day one and doing good on day two so far!!

For lunch yesterday I had a small tuna salad with balsamic vinegar. (YUMMO) For snack i had craisins and almonds. I ended yesterday on a great note with ONE chicken/black bean burrito with salsa and cheese. The hardest part of this is saying no to "treats" in the evening!!

So I started the day well again (very proud of myself!) with a fruit smoothie and coffee... woke up VERY hungry so I ate it willingly!

I was low on fruits and other things so I made a run to Fred Meyer to stock up a little bit - came home with banana's, plouts, strawberries and protein powder for my smoothies. picked up some chicken breasts and salad/spinach/carrots and broccoli

For lunch today i had another tuna salad minus the balsamic vinegar. the vinegar was a little overwhelming!!

Dinner is the hardest to plan for me! I can only do so much chicken!!

Jennie, if you want to come measure me Thursday that would be great!! morning works best for me!

Thank you for all of your positive posts! It is very helpful to know that there are others out there struggling like I am, that there are others kicking themselves for letting themselves get to this place yet again!!!

2 comments:

scrapper said...

i forgot to mention that i am drinking lots of water!!!! i am peeing like u wouldn't believe!!! lol!!

Jennie said...

Too funny Erica! Sounds like you are doing great! I am sitting here eating carrots while I read your post. Blah! I can come over Thursday. I will hit the gym @ 9:00, so would about 10:30 work for you?