Tuesday, September 1, 2009

End of day two....

Good evening ladies, I survived day two of seriously cutting back and watching what i am stuffing in my face! I SURVIVED!!! WHOOO HOO HOOOOOOOOO!!!

Alex went for a walk with me (he rode his bike) and believe it or not, it felt great! I was supposed to walk w/ a neighbor this evening but she had a migraine. We plan to meet tomorrow afternoon to make up for today. For dinner i split a chicken breast with Alex and paired it w/ asparagus. it was really yummy! drank milk w/ dinner.

For a little treat to pass the time while watching the tube, I had raw almonds w/ craisins again while Rick popped popcorn-i hate him for doing that to me! he told me he was doing it for me! yeah right! he gave me the old maids to make up for it ( my fav ) so he is forgiven!

I came up here early to get some extra sleep so i better get to bed!
Thanks again everyone!
Erica

2 comments:

Jennie said...

Good job Erica!! When I need to feel like I am getting treats, I will eat the 99% (96%?) fat free popcorn. They have it at costco. It's almost like free food. Weight watchers considers it 0 points.

scrapper said...

good to know jennie! thanks!