Thursday, September 3, 2009

Day four!!!

Good evening ladies!

So i started the day off on another good note with a smoothie, hard boiled egg and coffee...

Jennie, thanks for coming over and taking pic's of me (even though i wasn't that happy with the way they turned out!!) I will get those posted as soon as i am done typing this! after jennie left for home, i ran up to grocery outlet and picked up some frozen fruit and craisins

I don't remember what i had for lunch but i am sure it consisted of a salad and other greens... :P

We had Alex's open house at school so I had another salad....

I don't think i have eaten enough because my head is pounding right now... i need sugar!!!

have a good evening!
Erica

1 comments:

Jennie said...

Good job Erica! I need to start eating salad. I don't mind it. I just don't think of it! Can't wait to see the pics.