Thursday, September 3, 2009

Oops...

OK, I totally blew it tonight. I have been so frustrated and bloated, that tonight I figured, "what the heck" and went and had breadsticks at target. I was full after two of the three, but did I stop? NO! Bad Jennie!! I even had a couple of kid cookies. I was doing so well today!! I even got Nate a happy meal and didn't even steal a fry!

Here's the run down:

  • 1/2 packet of oatmeal (couldn't finish the whole bowl) ~ 80
  • balance bar after gym ~ 210
  • 1 sugar free hard candy ~ 10
  • turkey sandwich ~ 200 (had a whole. should have just had a half)
  • 2 kid cookies ~ 120 (WOW!!!! the little generic brand oreo type)
  • breadsticks ~ 140...each!!! AURGH!!! total ~ 480!!! Oh my...
  • 2 or 3 more cookies as I walked by the table...oops. let's just say ~ 200
Grand total about 13oo calories. At least a burned a couple hundred off at the gym.

It's frustrating to feel like you are working so hard and not feel any results. Looking back to my food journal from February 23rd, I was 12 pounds lighter. Two days after starting, I was down two pounds and even wrote down that I felt skinnier already because the bloated feeling was gone from drinking pop. I think that is why I'm so discouraged this time. I feel just as huge and bloated.

Well, as Scarlett used to say...tomorrow is another day.

I hope you all had a better day than I did. Where are all the posts? It's so quiet!

2 comments:

Monica said...

Sorry you're not feeling good.

Jennie said...

awe...thanks!