Monday, January 18, 2010

Rain, rain...

I know, all of you in Washington are thinking "yeah, so?" We're suppposed to get anywhere between 10 inches of rain to 10 feet of snow this week, so I'm not sure how much running I'm going to be able to get in this week. Today it's just rain, so for that I'm thankful. I'm also thankful I don't live in a burn area for the first time in several years.

Yesterday I ran week 3, day 1 of c25k, and made plans with two friends to run a 5k in April. I found a run close to home, and it benefits a local Search and Rescue team who gets 50% of their funding from the event. I honestly haven't weighed myself in about two weeks, but judging by looking at my body, I could be doing better! The eating is the downfall, as it is for all of us. I'm good about cooking almost every night, it's a matter of what I'm cooking and how much butter is in it. It's an area I need to keep improving!

Since it's only raining today, I'll probably try to get to the gym again before snow hits. Good luck everyone!

0 comments: