Friday, January 15, 2010

I did it!

Well, I didn't get to try to run the other day because I forgot my music and i new that I would need it to do any length of a run. Of course, it turned out I had the music all along. I just didn't look in all the right spots! I did bike 6 miles (about 30 Minutes), so I got some cardio in.

Today I made the whole 3.1 miles in 42 min. I only had to walk for a little two different times. Once at .83 and started running again at 1 mile and then again at 1.78 and then started running for the remainder of the time. I finished off with a sprint!

Afterwards I took the pilates course. I felt so bad for the people around me. I smelled so bad from the running! I don't usually smell like that! Yikes! So embarrassing. Anyway, I dripped sweat for just under 2 hours and then of course I came home and ruined it all (like always) by eating absolutley horribly! I bet I wold be down at least 5 lbs by now if I was eating healthy. It's so hard. I have cut back on the fast food a lot, so now I need to get the junk out of the house. I went to the store after the gym yesterday and got frozen pizzas, trail mix (the yummy kind!), raisenettes and other bad, yummy stuff.

OK. i gotta go. the kids call...

0 comments: