Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Little setback??

So, Matt and I have a video to watch tonight and I am hungry and I might have sort of kind of asked him to go get blizzards. Hmmm... that's ok, right? For the last three nights I have been eating oranges or celery with peanut butter or fat free popcorn as a night snack, so I don't feel horrible about it, but maybe a little guilty. I am planning on going to the gym in the morning for a muscle pump class and some treadmill. Another hurdle will be running errands tomorrow. I will be gone all day and lunch time might be a problem. I will let you know how I do. Goodnight!

1 comments:

Christina said...

Don't worry about it! If you totally kill yourself and deprive yourself of everything, you're more likely to fail. You can have a treat once in a while and it won't hurt you! Hope the blizzard was yummy :)