Monday, August 16, 2010

Back at it...again

I haven't fallen asleep yet, so I can't say this with all certainty, but I made it through the day on the prism diet. I got through the store checking labels and putting lots of stuff back. I endured kids eating donut holes and resisted the cocoa puffs that are in the pantry. It got really hard around 6:00, but I am done eating for the day and logged 1016 calories and 4-5 glasses of water (lost count). I will take another one with me to bed. I still have a little time before bed, but I am pretty cure I can make it.

I have started this time around at 150 lbs. Looking back on an old food journal shows that I was at 146 lbs last August, so at least I haven't gained too much more. I am fatter though. I have lost all my muscle and put fat in it's place.

Hope and pray I can keep this up and get back to the weight I was a few years ago. I got down to 126 lbs. We'll see...

0 comments: