Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Doing good!

So, last night I did end up having some popcorn before bed and that added a whopping 60 calories to my final number putting me at 1076.

Today I ended at around 850. I know that is not enough, but I feel full. Eggs and oj for breakfast. Some cheese, wheat thins and an apple for lunch. Not sure on the wheat thins numbers, but since I am way under, I figure that I am still in the right range. I had a quarter cup of trail mix that I had sitting in a bowl so I would just grab a little pinch when i felt a craving coming on. No, I did not pick out the M&M's, to eat or avoid. :>) Dinner was a half of a tostada salad and I didn't eat any shell. We had dinner out with our community group, so I am happy that I made a healthy choice. I had to hold two cheese pizzas on my lap for the kids and then serve them up and, OHHH, they looked so good.

Gotta get the kids to bed. Two full days down and the worst I did was maybe about 10 m&Ms. Not sure about the wheat thins. need to look that up...

0 comments: