Sunday, August 30, 2009

Last night...

I have had nothing but junk the last two days, the last year, but who's counting. :) Let's see...Fries, cookies, licorice, burgers, ice cream, fries, cookies, donuts, pop, mocha's, you get the picture! Now I am home waiting for Matt to bring me an Arby's sandwich and a blizzard. I am going to be so sick tomorrow that I won't have a choice but to eat healthy!!

I stopped at the store on the way home and picked up some things. I was going to boil eggs at Monica's but totally forgot and now I have no hard boiled eggs! :(

Well, I better go get unpacked. Can't wait for tomorrow...NOT!!!!

1 comments:

Christina said...

I didn't completely pig out last night, but I certainly did enjoy a last night of eating flour. I'm not quite sure how I'm going to do without my bread, but I'll give it a shot! I haven't been eating too badly lately, so I'm hoping this won't be too much of a shock to the system.