Monday, August 31, 2009

I'm better now

Sorry for the dismal post earlier today. I was a wreck. I am still tired, but know it just a normal, end of day tired. I was very good, but not perfect. Here is a rundown:
  • Organic raisen bran with flax seed
  • Applesauce
  • Baby carrots
  • Salad (while I watched everyone else have pizza @ Godfathers!)
  • Sm. handful of peanuts
  • Chili
  • 100 calorie grasshopper cookies (I had bought a box last week and there are a couple left. I can't just through them away!!! I won't buy anymore, I promise!)
  • Water (probably not enough)
I did go to the gym this morning and did 26 minutes cardio (half running, half fast walk) and then some quick weights. I didn't have a ton of time since we were heading to the kids new school.
Tomorrow I hope to get to the gym again.

I hope you all had a great day. Erica, I can come over Wednesday morning if you want to do pictures. Or Thursday.

Goodnight ladies! And gentleman...if there are any out there! Wally? Are you joining us?

0 comments: