Sunday, July 15, 2007

Phase 1 Successes

Our Ferndale group completed Phase 1 of the PRISM guidelines this past July 10th. There are 9 people in our group following the weight loss guidelines and 2-3 additional support people that attend either to watch the videos or support someone on their journey. I'm happy to report that our group lost well over 100 pounds and inches. Because not everyone chose to weigh and/or measure themselves I calculated an average using the information I did have. On average we lost 17 pounds and 17 inches each. Other comments I've received throughout phase 1 include:
  • I feel great
  • Food Taste better
  • I've lost 1 - 2 dress sizes
  • My blood pressure medication has been reduced by half
  • My blood sugar levels are well within normal; no early morning peaks
  • I've gained a closer walk with God
If you know someone in our group please congratulate them on their success. It's a strict, tough program and everyone has worked really hard to get where they are.

0 comments: